BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HELL NAWW SHAWTY!!!!!

Ok, so today i'm out grocery shopping with my mom and my nephews mom. for whatever reason, my mom decides she wants to go to this Mexican grocery store called "Rancho Market". We go there and while we are standing by the meat i turn and see this HUGE horse head in one of the little windows(seen above). I was in complete shock. I had never seen anything like this so i though maybe it was fake because there is no way in HELL i would be eating a horses head. so i ask the man if it was real, and sure enough, the shit was real. Still had it's teeth, eyes, and everything else on the head except for the hair. Every time i look at this picture i think of when those mob people say they're gonna put a horse head in someones bed...  Do they come to this store to buy that horse head? LOL, omg this is a damn mess. I can't believe people actually eat horse head, it doesn't sound to tasty to me. But hey, "don't knock it till you try it" right? i doubt i'll ever try this. Has any of you Dolls ever seen some shit like this?

0 comments:

Search This Blog