BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OOOPS, I Did It Again!

SOOOO.... i went on a little vacay from my blog again! lol i didn't mean to tho. my life is just way too hectick all of a sudden. it's really annoying and yesterday i was SOOOOO fucking sick! I could hardly move or think without something hurting! and the messed up thing was that i had to go to this modeling thing!!! I was so pissed! luckily I have another chance on the 17th. Wish me luck guys.

I also want to bring up how I have been job hunting like my life depends on it, but i have had no luck! It's like so messed up now a days. I remember how i got my old job at Walgreen's like the same day i applied and now interviews go nowhere. I soo hate that i quit that job for a guy. i was so dumb at 18 i swear! I say it like that was 20 years ago hahaha. Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog