BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kenny K. Royal/Britney Spears - "If You Seek Amy"




Where the fuck is Amy? The bitch is late.
She said that she'd be here. Man, to hell with this date.
I had this shit planned for her, I'd be a better man for her,
now she playin games and I don't have time for her.
She knows that they all want me, the boys and the girls.
They beggin to get on top, they wanna ride and twirl.
She can love me, she can even hate me,
as long as she knows I want be fuckin Amy.
Not anymore, I'm done with the bitch.
She wanna play games, but the gears about to shift.
You see that sexy guy? He's next on my list.
Green eyes, nice lips, and have you seen his biceps?
I'ma get him in the room, whisper some things to em,
take my shirt off, then he gon' stop breathin.
Shake his hand and tell em that I'm Kenny.
Then we're gonna strip so he can If you seek amy!

0 comments:

Search This Blog