BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long Time, No Blog.

It has been such a LONG time since I last updated this thing. I've been busy with life again... I've been doing so much. STILL working on my novel, getting back into my photography, TRYING TO FIND A J.O.B, Drinking lol, and I recently added a new thing to my list of hobbies. I write music now!!!! Actually I've been writing music since I was about 13, but I never really thought I'd go far with it because I can't sing, but I just started rapping and I've had positive feedback on it. I'm not saying I'm a lil Kim, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj or Jay Z, but I guess I'm decent. I have no interest in perusing a career out of it, it's just a lil hobby and something fun to look back on one day and say I loved doing. I just posted my first Christmas Song on youtube today and I'm happy with it. I wont be posting any music from my mixtape I'm making until I'm done with it. I doubt that will be anytime before April, but we'll see. I also want to say I'll blog more, but I doubt it. I like doing it, but life gets in the way and it just becomes something that gets thrown off to the side. I'll do as much as I can tho. I'm about to find a model to post up right now :) lol.

Here's the vid to my song "Santa's Gon' Cum". It's a fun song. nothing serious :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog