BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tyra Talk: Shave Your Head Friends, Sisters and Brothers!



I know I haven't done a "Tyra Talk" blog in a while, but that's because her new episodes haven't started until this week. I didn't ado any post before because I was lazy lol.

ANYWAY, how many of us have those friends that will let you go out looking a HOT ASS MESS just so they can look better? Well that's what Tyra's show was about today. I've had a couple of those friends in my life, but that was when I was younger. I wouldn't fuck with a person like that now. I honestly wouldn't even consider that a friend. Why would I call you my friend if you're trying to gain attention from people by making me look bad? And I DEFINITELY wouldn't deal with my sister or brother makin me look like a fool for their benefit!

I don't understand why you would want me looking a mess if I go out with you. If I go out with my friend and they look a hot mess, I am going to tell them. You're not going anywhere with me lookin like boo boo the fool! Anyway, what do you guys think about this? Have you had or do you have a Shave your head Friend, Sister or brother?

0 comments:

Search This Blog