BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Wendy's Hot Topics: Dakota Fanning



Today Wendy talked about Dakota Fanning. and if you REALLY know me, you know that i LOVE Dakota, so i tuned in! ANYWAY, she talked about Dakota Fanning being on the cover of the latest issue on V Magazine. the picture is VERY cute! i like it a lot and in the magazine Dakota talks about how people shouldn't expect her to be as squeaky clean as she appears. She also says: “I think that when you’re in the public eye, you automatically become a role model, because people are reading about you and looking at pictures of stuff you’ve done,” Dakota shared. “But, you know, no one’s perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I have made mistakes and I will make mistakes. I’m only human.” I TOTALLY agree with her. her Magazine cover(shown below) is giving me that "Twiggy" feel. if you dont know who Twiggy is you should be shot! LOL


0 comments:

Search This Blog