BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"You Look Gay!"..


Am I the only person that doesn't get why gay people get mad when someone says "You look Gay" or why gay people find it necessary to tell another gay guy that they look gay? If you're gay and someone tells you that you look gay, where does the problem come about? It's like getting mad when someone says "you look black" to me; why would I get ad that I look like something that I am. I can understand the reason to be upset if they're trying to say it in a bad way. The other day this guy told me that I look gay and I told him I was and he had the most dumb founded face I have ever seen in my life. As if he expected me to get mad and go off on him; I simply smiled and said "I am gay" and he was thrown for a fucking LOOP! I don't understand why he thought he should tell me what I look like when he's walking around with pants hanging down to his fucking ankles, but I digress.

Gay people, we must stop[ with this self loathing and get it together. We're never going to get the rights we want and need if we are turning our back on our selves. Be proud of being gay because no matter what you do you always will be gay. You can live your life in a lie all you want, but you and I both know that that craving for the same sex isn't going to go anywhere. Life is too short to lie to yourself. If someone doesn't like you then you don't need them in your life; it's that simple.

I have to go now. I need to find my model of the week and get some school work done. I'M SO BEHIND. BYL, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog