BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beyonce ain't got SHIT on Brittany!

Brittany the Chipmunk that is! I bet yall though i had lost my mind, right? haha i found a clip of the new chipmunks movie "Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" of Brittany and the other two(never did care enough to learn their names)female chipmunks performing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" song. omg I LOVE BRITTANY! even when i was a kid watching this show she was always my fave. and in this clip you'll see why. that bitch is AMAZING. she killed the song with her lil voice! lol and that attitude. I'm definitely gonna see this movie when it comes out later this month. She gave Beyonce a run for her money... no, let me not take it that far. hahaha, just watch.


0 comments:

Search This Blog