BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jesus... Why?


So Christmas Eve's night and ALL of Christmas, i was SUPER SICK! i couldn't eat, i was dehydrated, my entire body was sore as FUCK, i basically LIVED on the toilet, i had a HORRIBLE headache and i was in bed basically all day. WHY? because my nephew is sick and when i changed his DISGUSTING ass diaper i inhaled his poop a lil bit too much which is obviously a huge problem because hours after that my life felt like it was ending! Now, I'm OK. i feel like i was never sick but i GUARANTEE you i will NEVER change his diaper again. i don't care what the circumstance is. any, i know i haven't been updating my blog much lately, but that's because this season has had me pretty busy lately. i PROMISE i will get back on it starting Monday. :-)

Love ya, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog