BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pleasure P the Molester!!???



O.K so i was just on Twitter Tweeting my life away when i scroll down and see that "Pleasure P" is one of the Trending Topics. i didn't understand why seeing as i didn't think he had done anything special today. so i tweet "why is #PleasureP a Trending topic?... did he do something spectacular today or something?", then one of my friend tweets me "He like molested his niece or nephew.. That's wat they're saying?? Idk though...". I FLIPPED OUT! lmao i was in such shock! So i HAD to start investagating this story and because i want you all to see exactly what i read, I'm gonna copy and paste the story on here:

"A girl on twitter is claiming that Pleasure P, former member of Pretty Ricky, is a child molester. Her dad was the attorney that was handling the case and apparently the bill has not been paid.

Florida attorney who allegedly represented P in the case and the assistant claims to have documented proof that Mr. Cooper molested several children while he was a member of the group: “My dad was being paid to cover it up but they owe my dad a lot of money and now they don’t want to pay him. I first overheard my dad say that it was someone famous but I found out who he was talking about. This guy Pleasure P got kicked out of a group because he was hiding that he was a child molester.

His managers or whatever hired my dad to keep it quiet so he could get a record deal. The guy Pleasure P molested a 4 yr old child and was about to molest another one when police came and saved the child.

Now, the truth is out they’re threatening my family and telling my dad he’s going to get sued.

Also, the girl hit Spectacular up on Twitter and asked him: @IamSpectacular Is there a reason why everyone in the world is talking about your brother Pleasure P the child molester & ya’ll don’t know?

His response to her was:


Then on top of all that Pretty Ricky puts out an official statement about the situation:

Unfortunately due to Pleasure P’s lawyer filing an injunction against us from speaking, we are not at liberty to speak about the case.” How ever we will let it be known that we did kick him out of the group, he did not leave on is own free will. We did a deal with Atlantic via Craig Calman that we would let him out of the group if they bought out his contract with us and Blue Star which is the official label of Pretty Ricki. We are not at liberty to discuss why we kicked him out of the group. ~ Pretty Ricky"


WAS THAT SHIT NOT CRAZY!!!!? lol, this whole thing sounds crazy to me because how could he have kept it hidden that long bt Michale Jacksons case got thrown in the media like instantly, right? i don't know, but i will be watching this story! I also found 4 court documents so I'll post em and you guys can decide what you think about all this.




0 comments:

Search This Blog