BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Does Sex Symbol = Hoe?


If you have a very sexual image or are looked at sexually more than anything else(basically a Sex Symbol) does this make you a hoe? You're not sleeping with EVERYONE, you're not havin sex for money and you're not givin blow jobs in a back alley for food stamps... so why do people view you as a hoe? The people callin you a hoe have no clue what your sexual history is, but insist on making it seem as though you sleep with every man/woman you come across. You could be a virgin, but the second you pose for Playboy, all of a sudden people think you slept with tones of people. Why can't some just be comfortable enough with their body to show it off? I get PLENTY of people callin me a hoe because of the sexual pictures I take. I'm usually wearing close to nothing or nothing at all, but this gives no indication of how many men I've slept with OR how often I have sex. I am VERY comfortable in my own skin and with showing my body. And if its MY body why is it hurting you so much? You don't want to see? stop looking. It's not like they have me posted on billboards across the country. To see my photos you have to go to my profile on one of the sites I have an account on. Why do you frequently visit my profile and look at my photos just to tell me that I need to stop "degrading" myself? Or to point out the flaw YOU think I have? And no this isn't directed at one person because I get comments like this quite often from strangers and friends/associates. If I'm comfortable enough to show my body nude or partially nude, that's MY business.

I'm also sick of people telling me "you need to gain some weight". BITCH, you need to lose some! How about that? I have NEVER told someone they need to lose or gain weight because that's none of my damn business. I want to gain weight, yeah, but I don't NEED to. I am at my average weight for my height and age... are you? You got the nerve to come all in my ear tellin me what to do when you're one French fry away from obesity! I'm sick of people that aren't happy with their bodies tellin me what to do with mine. Take yo prudish ass on somewhere and leave me the fuck alone.

Ok I'm done. I needed to get that off my chest. Have a good weekend, Dolls! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hell naw. It just means that people find you eye pleasuring enough that if given the chance to they will fuck you, but it doesn't mean that you are a hoe by any means.

Search This Blog