BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Time to put a Bitch on Blast!






Lets talk a second about Haters. we all know em. the ones that don't have anything better to do with their day than to talk shit about you. Half the time shouldn't even be opening their mouths. I wasn't gonna use this as a post but i need a post up for today so i said what the hell.

Ok so i was minding my biz just tweeting as usual and all of a sudden i get an email from Myspace telling me someone commented on my status so i go and check. And what do i see? some dip shit talkin shit.

Ok let me a go back real quick to let you know what he was saying that about. My twitter is synced with my Myspace and when i tweet it also shows up on my myspace status. and i tweeted "omg. i hate my smile so much. i look a mess lol" so he said "god yes you do..". When i read it i was like, who in the hell is this before i curse they ass out. i go check and he is not someone i know so i said "Excuse me but who in hell are you?". That's when this nigga comes back with "i'm paris chanel london!! someone who looks way better then you i hate to break it to you but someone has too your ugly sorry you will never model !". DO YALL KNOW HOW HARD I LAUGHED? i went and checked his profile out again and while lookin through his pics i notice that this is the SAME dumb ass BITCH that i got into it with like 4 months after starting my damn Myspace. he said basically the same shit back then. callin me ugly and what not. and i couldn't even get mad. how do you get mad at a big ass messy lookin hoe callin you ugly? so i said "LMFAO. Boy, you are sooo funny. i remember yo black ass from a couple years ago. why are you still on my friends list if i'm so ugly? and from the looks of it, you should be the VERY last person to call anyone ugly. sorry to break it to YOU! :)". i sat there and thought about that shit for a min. this nigga must be either really self conscious and thinks... no, KNOWS he's a mess or just flat out jealous. Why in the hell do you keep comin at me tellin me how YOU think you look better than me? I'm not the type to say who i look better than because i may think that but someone else may not. but this hoe DAMN SURE dont look better than me. and if he really felt like he look beter than me, why must he announce it every chance he gets? aint nothin about him better than me and imma need him to notice that and stay off my damn myspace. imma need him not hate me because he hates himself. dont nobody take this nigga serious lol. but whateva i garuntee you this aint over. he gon come for me out of nowhere again.. smh. but this will be the last time i mention him on my blog. i refuse to feed into his mess. lol

All i wanna say is "F.U.C.K YOU" :D

Later,Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog