BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Mom!!



(The only reason im not using a picture of my mom is becauyse she has YET to take a new picture with/for me.)

Ok so today is my Mom's birth day. I've been thinking about how much she has done for me and how I just want this whole day to be a good one for her. I know not a lot of people have a good relationship with their mothers, which is why I am so happy to have my mom. She is my rock. I can tell her anything and be open and loving with her. I know that no matter what she will be there for me and love me unconditionally. Through out my many mistakes, she has been there helping me get my self together. she has done so much for me and I want to do everything for her today. I love you mommy! I promise today is all about you... But tomorrow it's back to me! LOL j/k

I love you mom! :-)

0 comments:

Search This Blog