BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie Review: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief



OK, so yesterday i saw "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief". I really liked the movie. idk if it's because I'm really into Greek Mythology and all that, or if the movie ACTUALLY was good lol. My mom liked it so i guess it was ok to more than just me. My friend tweeted me after I bought the tickets and said that the movie was boring, but i really didn't think so. the one thing that bugged me were the special effects. they weren't HORRIBLE, but they could've been much better. anyway, the movie was about the son of Poseidon(The God of the Sea), Percy Jackson. it showed his adventure of, first, finding out he was a Demi-God(half God and half human), then shortly after finding that out he had to find away to rescue his mom because Hades(Brother of Zeus and Poseidon and lord of the dead and the underworld) kidnapped her. i don't wanna say too much more in fear of giving away the movie, But overall i give it 6 1/2 - 7 out of 10. i enjoyed the movie, but there were things in the movie that bugged me. Like how Hades dog didn't have 3 heads, as it's supposed to. they just gave him 3 dogs(WTF). And for some reason they made Medusa act like she's blind. in the stories I've read, Medusa is NOT blind. lol idk i feel like i'm rambling because i doubt any of you know what I'm talkin about lol. anywho, i think the movie is good. Go see it!

0 comments:

Search This Blog