BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Pet Peeve #1: Showing Up Unannounced!



Let's have a quick talk about people showing up to your home TOTALLY unannounced. that is one of my BIGGEST Pet Peeves!

OK, so today i woke up around 2 P.M(don't say anything lol) and got in the shower. when i got out i heard voices and thought someone was in my house watching T.V, but then i heard the door bell ring. of course i didn't go to the door right away i had to dry off an put something on real quick. but before i got to the door i recognized the voice i was hearing. it was a friend of mine with one of his friends. i INSTANTLY got upset because he didn't call, send a smoke signal or anything to let me know his ass was coming over. and on top of that, with someone else. I don't know that bitch lol.

So I'm sitting there thinking "What should i do? i don't wanna go cuss him out...". so what i did was just let him sit there and think no one was home. a couple mins later his friend was like "I don't think anyone is home" then he said "I don't either". after that the girl said something about having to leave and he said that he was gonna stay a lil longer just in case im on my way home. I got even angrier. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT? if no one is home take yo ass on somewhere.

After about 10 mins of him just sitting outside i called my mom to ask where she was and she said she was almost home so i told her when she sees my friend to tell him that I am NOT home and that I'm at my friends house way in Mesa. i thought that he'd think about how far Mesa is away and not sit around waiting anymore, but he decided to text from my moms phone asking when i would be home. so i just sent a text back telling him that i was gonna be gone all weekend.

I know most of you probably think I'm a lying, rude ass, bitch of a friend but i am NOT. haha, i just can't stand people showing up to my house unannounced. it makes me not even want to be bothered with you. i actually get it from my mom so blame her lol.

Tel me what you guys think, do you agree with me or do you think i was wrong for not wanting to see him. Let me know, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog