BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3 Hours is All It Took!





Last night, for the first time EVER in my life, I picked up a curling iron and went to town on my hair! Surprisingly it turned out great, the only problem is... IT TOOK 3 DAMN HOURS! Chile, I doubt you guys will be seeing this look too much on the regular. I did it to see if it would look nice on me because I'm looking for different ways to style my hair for the winter time; can't do it in the summer because it'll just sweat out(no bueno). So maybe you guys will see this on a couple photo shoots or maybe on a VERY special occasion, but I am NOT spending 3 hours on my hair on the regular! I think my blonde piece came out the best. I curled that just before I got to the part of my hair that I usually clip it in. Just thought I should share with you guys how long it took me to do this crap lol, i hope you like it. Later, Dolls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute! The blonde turned it the fuck out!

Search This Blog