BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Late Night Date!


Well idk if you can really consider what I just did a date. I just started talking to this guy I met today and we met up about an hour ago and were just talking and hanging out with each other, you know, getting to know one another; there was no sex I promise lol. I really enjoyed it, he's cool, down to earth, and lets not forget sexy. I don't know why I'm blogging about it because I have a bad time with things when I announce them too early. I think I'm jinxing myself, but I just wanted to would that be considered a date? there was no going out to eat, it was just he and I talking about stuff. I liked it a lot, but I'm just asking if that's considered a date. Not that it really matters. I'm not one of those people that HAS to go out eating or some extravagant thing in order to consider it a date. my ideal date would be to go mini golfing and/or to a batting cage so we can actually talk and have fun. I don't like going to the movies because we don't talk we just sit there and watch the damn movie; however I would like to watch a movie in the house, cuddled up with a guy. See, I'm a very simple person. some people get the wrong idea abut me based off of my appearance and some of the things I say. I don't like having 1 night stands, I don't like sex on the first day, I don't like going out to eat as a first date, I'm not high maintenance AT ALL! I'm just... Kenny.

OH, and let me tell you guys what the fuck I heard as I was going to meet the guy. The guy doesn't live that far from me, so I walked down the street to see him. While I was walking, I heard a lady speaking loudly so I'm looking around trying to figure out where the hell it's coming from. The closer I get the more I could understand what the words the lady was saying. THEN when I got by the house I heard "Oh yeah, Spank that ass" and "you like this fat culo?" My eyes got so big!!!! No these people were NOT fucking with the window open and no she was NOT being that loud! LMAO I guess she really had no shame; I ain't mad at her. oh and F.Y.I "culo" means "ass" in Spanish, just in case you didn't know.

Now I'm gonna get to the school work I was supposed to do YESTERDAY! lol Later, Dolls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! My ideal date would be like that too. Laid back and chill, things are much more comfortable that way.

Unknown said...

Simplicity. You can't beat it. I feel the same way.

Aikimo said...

Ooh! The Kenny has met someone?! YAY YOU! LMAO! Seriously though, that's cool. Hope he's nice and slangin the mean peen! LOL!!!

Kenny K. Royal said...

LOL Kimo we're just on a friends type level right now. I am not moving fast at all because I've enjoyed my single life and not giving it up just to get back into it 3 months later. lol You know your twin is a smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

Still, we need peen, Kenz!

Search This Blog