BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's get an Easy A Right After We See Resident Evil


So this movie "Easy A" looks AMAZING! I stumbled upon it while I was on MTV.com trying to watch a  couple videos. It looks so funny doesn't it? I am like so looking forward to seeing this on September 17th right after I see"Resident Evil" which I have been waiting for since like FOREVER!I love me some Alice(She's a bad bitch) and I'm a fan of ALL the movies and it makes me happy to know that they're finally releasing the new one. The only thing that I'm not too thrilled about is that the movie will be in 3D. You guys know I don't too much like 3D AT ALL! I don't understand why every movie is going 3D all of a sudden, but I hope it stops soon! I think I just might watch all the other "Resident Evil" movies tonight, from the first to the 3rd one. Anyway if you haven't seen the trailer to the new "Resident Evil" movie here it is. Enjoy: 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, both of those actually look really good. I must admit your tastes are quite exquisite. Will need to check these both out at some point.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see!

Search This Blog