BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

YAAAAAAS To the End of Summer School!


So tomorrow is the END OF SUMMER SCHOOL! OMG I am so fucking excited you guys don't even understand what I have been going through! So tomorrow I have a final exam that I'm not to souped about, but I'm sure this Kenny knowledge will kick in lol. I still have no clue as to why I waited until he last available summer course to enroll, but hey, as long as this knocks one class out of my fucking way! This ALSO means I'll be able to pay more attention to my book "Control" and hopefully knock a couple chapters out of the way before the fall school session starts.

I've kind of been pondering this idea for my blog relating to my book. After each chapter I complete and I am ABSOLUTELY in love with, I will post a character bio of the main character(s) that the chapter focuses on mostly. I think It's a great idea because I'm only on chapter 2 and I'm still not in love with chapter 1. I think once I add a couple things to chapter 1 I'll be a happy camper!

Well that's all I came to blog about. I'll see you Dolls later :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yasss I need more writing from you , Kenz!

Search This Blog