BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movie Review: Salt


You wanna know who Salt is? Salt is a bad bitch that you do NOT want to fuck with!!!! So I'm back to making my movie reviews as well and what better to start it off with than "Salt?" Just released Friday(July 23). I LOVED this movie! Just the type of action packed goodness that Angelina is PERFECT for. I knew that the part was meant for a guy, but I had no idea that it was actually meant for Tom Cruise! Angelina is a bad bitch if she can get roles to change to THAT degree!

Ok, so on to the movie. The movie opens up with an amazing scene that makes me love her all the more because she does NOT mind getting ugly in a movie. A lot of actresses won't even allow the make up people let them look messy when they're portraying a birthing scene. As the movie goes on you see her working for the C.I.A. until a certain "walk in", as they call them, comes and stirs up some shit(which you saw in the previews). She goes through a tough section of the movie trying to escape the cops and her fellow C.I.A. partners, still saying that she was framed. The stunts in this movie are AWESOME! Another reason that I love her is that she does a lot of her own stunts which I think is just marvelous. As the movie goes on you're like drawn into hopping she proves her innocents, but then you are thrown for a COMPLETE loop! AND LATER ANOTHER! This post maybe a bit all over the place, but that's because I'm trying my hardest not to tell you guys every detail about this movie like I really want to lol. I'm the type of person that will tell you everything!

I HIGHLY recommend this movie. Not only because the stunningly beautiful and amazing actress, Angelina Jolie, is in it, but because the entire plot of the movie is brilliant! make sure you're prepared to be VERY confused when you go see it because I was so confused at certain points, but in a good way. Not a "What the fuck are they talking about" way. Go see the movie NOW and find out who Salt really is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For real...at first I was trying to figure out if she really was set up or what have you. But anyway the movie was incredible! I loved it and I haven't really watched Jolie's movies but this one most def made me a fan! She was so bada**, jumpin on trucks and killin maad dudes...I hope there's a second one. I usually don't look for a sequel b/c sometimes it spoils the whole thing but I think that if there is a sequel it would be awesome!

Aikimo said...

As you already know, ANGELINA JOLIE IS MY BITCH!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Kenny K. Royal said...

OMG I feel the same way, if there really is a pat 2 I'm gonna have to see hat one too. It looked like it could be another, but at the same time I'm still not sure that they should. and Kimo you NEED to see this movie asap so i can discuss all the glorious things about it with you lol

Anonymous said...

I love her!

Search This Blog