BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anal Sex is More Painful Than a Damn Tattoo!






So today i got my VERY FIRST tattoo. I was so nervous before because so many people told me it was going to hurt. so the closer the time came for me to get my tattoo, the more i got nervous. then my sister was trying to scare me lol. everyone that i talked to ALWAYS said that they hurt so it was really getting to me. when the time finally came i sat in the seat and i could just feel my heart beating hard. when he got everything set and put the lil drawing of my signature on my chest i wanted to stop the whole thing right then and there. then the sound of that needle made it even harder to deal with LOL. Finally he started with the tattoo and right before he touched my skin i screamed "OH MY GOD, hold on!" then he and my friend were like you can't just do that. so i sat back in the seat and closed my eyes. once i felt the needle touch me i got INSTANTLY upset at all the crap i went through for the process of this tattoo... AND IT DIDN'T EVEN HURT!?!?!?!? i was so pissed. I've had sex that hurt more than this tattoo did. even when he went back over the line, it still didn't hurt. maybe because my tat wasn't too big, but still i expected for it to be HORRIBLY painful. it did, however, burn a little after it was all done. even that only lasted for like 3 mins. the only thing that kind of pissed me off is that he messed up a little on my tat at the bottom of the R. But that's what i get for going to a family friend and not a shop. But a shop tried to charge me 65 and this guy charged me 15 so what do you guys think i was gonna do? lol I'm not about to pay $65 for a damn tat, you got me COMPLETELY fucked up!

Anyway, everything is cool. can't wait to take pictures with it :)
Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog