BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Honey, It Is NOT That Serious!







Alright, i was talkin to this one guy yesterday and we hit it off so i gave him my number. this morning he asked me if i was gonna be busy today. i told him yeah kinda because i was gonna be out a lot through out the day. then he told me how he had to swing around my area to pick up his son, which i did NOT know he had! Honestly i don't care about dating a guy with a kid. i have before and it was perfectly fine. anyway, i told him to let me know when he was on his way here and i could work something out. now i handle all the shit i had to handle and was on the phone with my best friend around 5 p.m. At 5:36 p.m i got this HILARIOUS text message:

"Hey lose my number, i made a mistake I love my son and God to much to go down this road! Have a blessed life! Again sorry for wasting ur time"

what was funny about this is that we hadn't even been talking for 24 hours and he felt he was wasting my time? i really wasn't into him that much. he acted like we were almost in love lol. it did however send me back to my first boyfriend because he did this same bull shit to me, but more than once. always bitching about he loves god too much and blah blah blah. i would never put myself through that bullshit again. Just wanted to blog about this because the situation gave me flashbacks.

Later, Dolls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol wow he a clown

Search This Blog