BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Weekend Ended On a High Note!






Hey, Dolls! How was every one's weekend? I'm pretty souped that Spring Break is here! even though it's a signal that summer is quickly approaching. anyway, my weekend was mild at best until my best friend Shelby contacted me and wanted me to go out shopping with her and her mom and two sisters. i was a lil upset at first because i was procrastinating ALL morning. i really didn't want to wash my hair until later. if you don't know what i mean, i only wash my hair once a week, on Sunday. anyway, I got up got showers, washed my hair and got dressed. I already knew it was gonna be a good day with her(It always is)but within the first 2 mins it was confirmed! Signed, Sealed AND Delivered LOL! when we're together we laugh ALL day long. it's an amazing friendship, i must say! even tho we went shopping i only got two things. SHELBY, on the other hand, bought the whole damn store AND next door lol. anyway, we had a lot of fun and she took some nice pics of me that i will be posting soon. sorry to cut this blog short, but i'm doin too much right now lol. Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog