BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How Was Everyone's Weekend?



I pretty much had a 3 day weekend because on Monday i stayed in all day and just played video games. anyway, i was supposed to go see "The Crazies", but my friend and i were too busy doing other shit and forgot all about it. i did have fun tho at his place, as always. He finally got me to watch Ru Paul's Drag Race season 2 and i actually enjoyed it. i watched the first season, but really haven't been trying to see the second. if you haven't seen it yet you really should. the show is so funny.. or maybe it was funny because my friend and i were basically making fun at everything lol. either way, it's really good!!! I already have a fave and his name is JuJuBee. :) i think that's how it's spelled lol. anyway Dolls, i have a couple photoshoot i have set up for myself. one for my main banner for my Blog. i'm not gonna use random pics that i have, i'm actually gonna take some specifically for my blog. I'm still in the process of talking pictures to promote my Twitter page AND i need one for Facebook. the Facebook pic is gonna be a side of me that most never see lol. it's gonna be REALLY different from what i usually do.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a good week.
Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog