BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Embarrassing Sex Story


Ok so this is a bit of a random blog. I was sitting up in my room watching TV and something I saw reminded me of this time when I was like 15. I was in my boyfriend's(at the time) room and we were kissing and shit getting ready to have sex. All of a sudden, his uncle went into the bathroom that was pretty close to his room and I guess he thought no one was in my ex's room because he let it RIP in that bathroom LMAO. Omg he was farting so loud and shooting poop like crazy. I'm so serious right now! it was like one of those over dramatized scenes in the movies when someone has to poop really badly. We tried to be quiet, but couldn't help our laughter. I mean, what could be a bigger buzz kill for sex that something like that? it was some really funny shit. I wonder if my ex remembers that day. Lol


Anyway, do you guys have any stories like this? You were about to have sex and something just TOTALLY killed it? Let me know, I REALLY want to see some juicy stories lol.Later, Dolls! embarrassing

0 comments:

Search This Blog