BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Have I Been Missing Out On Life????



I just watched this vid on my friends blog(blasianFMA.com) and it made me ask the question: "Have I been missing out on life?". I've never been too much into the Final Fantasy thing. the game looked cool, but i never really looked too much into it. The reason i never even tried it was because i heard it was an RPG(Role Playing Game). And for the LONGEST time, until i was 18 actually, I thought RPG's were games like Pokemon where you had to take turns hitting each other. Don't judge me lol! Now, i see that my ignorance may have held me back from some REALLY fun times. The video on my friends page was just soo amazing. like i was drawn into this video like it was a damn show. i was all into it like a sitcom haha. and now I'm sitting here contemplating getting an Xbox. For those of you who REALLY know me, i have NEVER spent my money on a game that was not made by Nintendo. it's been that way since i was little. I've never had a game system that Nintendo didn't make. I made a pact when i was younger that i would only stay in the Nintendo family. I've played other game systems, but I've never owned one. Obviously I'm gonna have to break that damn pact just to get my hands on this Final Fantasy! If you want to see the vid it's below. hope you guys like it as much as i did :)!


0 comments:

Search This Blog