BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bitch That Almost Got Slapped Today, Say "What?"




ok for those of you that aren't familiar with the lovely Miley Cyrus or her show "Hanna Montana", the title of this blog comes from this lil think Miley does on her show. ANYWAY, on to this blog post...

So today was a pretty good day, although the wind was doing a tad bit too much for me. Blowing my hair around and what not. THEN i went to the store with my step dad to get some groceries. Everything was fine and dandy until we got into the self checkout line. there was one long line on one side and on the other there was pretty much no one, but the people that were ringing their stuff up. so of course i went to the side that was the shortest because i don't have all day to be waiting. I didn't give a fuck about why the other side was so long i just knew i was about to get the fuck out of this damn store and go home. Next thing i know, this lady that was on the other side said to my step dad and I "Excuse me, but there is only one line" with a frowned up face and an attitude. so I'm like "Oh, is it?" and STILL with an attitude she says "YES" and her lil friend that was with her pitched in with that last part. now it wasn't what they were saying, it was how they said it that got me. My step dad said "oook, sorry" and started going towards the end of the line, but me not being the one to take too kindly to attitudes said "Damn! Get your panties out that not and calm your fuckin tits" as i walked away with my step dad. I REALLY wanted her to say something back so i could go off, but she didn't. Luckily the line cleared out pretty fast so we weren't in the line too long.

Now, was i in the wrong? my step dad laughed when i said it because he knows how i am if you're gonna be a bitch towards me. I'm not holding my tongue for anyone. I honestly don't think i was in the wrong. Yeah, i didn't have to say what i said, but she didn't have to say what she said the way she said it! anyway, i just wanted to get that out. I hope you Dolls are having a good week :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog