BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Girl, Christina Aguilera is BACK!




So yesterday Christina debuted her first single from her new upcoming album "Bionic" due in stores June 8th. I was waiting for this moment for the LONGEST time. if you really know me you know that Christina Aguilera has the BEST voice in the world to me. yeah i love Beyonce and all that, but Christina Aguilera's voice is just so orgasmic to me hahaha. anyway, when i finally heard the song yesterday i INSTANTLY fell in love. the beat, the lyrics, the entire song just gave me so much fucking life that i died!!! LOL i loved the song and i hope you guys love it as well. a video with the song is posted below :)







1 comments:

Aikimo said...

I be gettin it to this song! It took a couple of listens... but I be twirkin' it now!

Search This Blog