BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Bisexual!

OK, of course i'm not Bi(I'm strictly dickly), but i want to know why do so many gay people put down and degrade bi-sexuals? "You can only like one, you can't have both" is not an answer that's gonna fly with me. I don't understand how a group of people that are being judged for basically the same thing can put down another group of people. I hear people saying things like "You can't like both"... WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT? just like a white person doesn't know what it's like to be black and a straight person doesn't know what it's like to be gay, no one knows what it's like to be bi unless they are in fact bi. I think some people are afraid of the competition because not only do you have to compete against guys, but also girls. Thats not a reason to hate someone tho. I think people should just mind their business if they don't know what they're talking about. You're not bi so what make you think you have the right to tell a bisexual person they can only like 1 sex? that's the same as a straight person tell a gay person they can only like the opposite sex. Why can't we all as a people just except that there are people different than ourselves and embrace it instead of hating it? if the world was full of people that were EXACTLY the same this would be an awfully boring place.

Maybe we hate people that are different because we aren't ver comfortable with ourselves. i say this because before i became comfortable with myself i wouldn't be caught dead with a gay guy that was really feminine or that was openly gay. i used to talk shit about those kinds of people and everything. Once i started to be more comfortable with myself i started to see the error in my ways. i will hang out with any gay guy now as long as i like their personality. if a gay guy wants to wear heels with me when we go out, I won't have any problems with it. I think a lot of people need to learn that hating on someone else not cute. it's ok to have your own opinion, but thats WAY different than hating. If you see a guy in heels and you say to yourself or a friend "I could never wear heels" or "wearing heels isn't for me" that's stating your opinion. But if you go out of your way to make the person feel bad and say thing=s like "He a fuckin fag" or "he look stupid as hell with them heels on" You're a hater. what was the point of doin all that? did you get paid? did some one pay you in anyway? No? so there was no point!

I wish this world was a more understanding world. But there will always be dumb asses. Just live your life, Dolls!

4 comments:

hoeimdmitch said...

if this was twitter i'd RT. def agree wit this!

Aikimo said...

I have nothing against Bi-sexual people. And I do believe that we all are, to some extent, attracted to both sexes. I don't believe that sexuality is as black and white as we try to make it.

But I do believe, that if a Bi-sexual plans to eventually be in a monogamous relationship they will eventually have to choose. Even in bi-sexuality there is a sex that you like more than the other. If that bi-sexual plans to be promiscuous all his/her life then it's all good they can have sex with all the men and women they want and don't have to worry about anything. But if he/she plans to marry... the day of judgement shall come LMAO!!!

Kenny K. Royal said...

I agree that they'll have to choose then, but i don't agree with people telling them that they have to ONLY date one. marriage and being in a serious relationship you will have to choose but with casually dating there is no need for it.

I also think that we are all attracted to both sexes to an extent. Gays like the same sex, but at times you see that one girl that you're just like "DAMN". and straight people are the same. even if we don't say it, doesn't me we aren't thinking about it.

cherryandharry said...

How lovely. You don't have to give anything up. Bisexual people love and marry other bisexual people. Love has many forms. Relationships are the trick and they are only as good as the people in them.

Search This Blog