BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I Not Go To That Store?


O.K, I haven't been blogging in like a week so let me get into some shit that just recently happened to me. I went back to this grocery store that I haven't been to in like 3 weeks since my last altercation there. And OMFG yet ANOTHER bitch gave me some attitude. So after I was done grocery shopping my mom had to run back into the store to get something. My cousin and I were sitting outside and we saw 2 dogs in a shopping cart. I go over and look at the puppies to see if they had like an address or something on their collar, but they didn't. so I'm just petting them and rubbing them because one of the guys that was collecting carts said that the dogs had been there for a while and no one knew who they belonged too. I was gonna take them home and bathe them and what not if no one had came for them by the time my mom came back out of the store. The dogs were so dirty and one of them had a whole bunch of nasty stuff around it's eyes. i felt so bad for them. then, all of a sudden i hear someone say "hey, get away from them, those are mine" in a REALLY nasty sounding voice. when i turned around I saw this short, cracked head looking, crusty lipped bitch giving me a stank face. I got upset and said "Bitch, well don't just leave your damn dogs out here like that you could've brought them in the store. i thought someone abandoned them". my cousin started laughing and the lady said "Mind your business and ran into the store. the bitch tried to play me so i told the manager and the manager had a cop make her leave immediately. i waved by to her so she could know I was the one that got that bitch put out lol. YEP, that's right! I'm a snitch! LOL

0 comments:

Search This Blog