BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

YOU Are Doing a Bit Much!

so i was just going through one of my friends twitpic's when i cam across this screen cap:


I DIED laughing at this shit! If we have trust issues it does NOT give you the right to take a gun and fuck me in the ass with it to force me to trust you. thats a bit much. and the guy is a fool, in my opinion, for staying with that fucking nut job! if you wanted me to trust you all you had to do is prove your trust worthy by staying faithful or something. Fucking me with a gun is a bit extreme, don't you think? and the guy says "We never had trust issues again". Not only would we not have trust issues again, we would NEVER be together again.

1 comments:

Aikimo said...

Chile, he wouldn't have had enough time to get the condom on the gun, cause I would have blacked his ass out for some shit like that. Sticking a gun in me and just so choosing me not to shoot me in my guts does not make ME trust your crazy ass... makes me wanna kill your crazy ass. WTF?!?!

Search This Blog