BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Movie Review: Why Did I Get Married Too?



I saw this movie tonight and i swear to you that this is Tyler Perry's best movie BY FAR! i fuckin loved it! if you've seen the first, you have to see this on because Angela is back and crazier than ever. You know she was wild and crazy in the first, but i think she was worse in this movie(still funny tho). This movie sent me through so many emotions. I was happy one minute then i was sad then i was laughing then i was crying then i was in shock then i was pissed off lol. i was completely bipolar in that theater! and the ending was what got me the most. OMG i hate trying to explain this movie without giving away too much. I'm the type of person that is ALWAYS asking people to tell me what happened in the movie before i see it because idc, but if someone had told me ANY details of this movie i would have been so pissed at them lol. The movie portrays every kind of relationship and you are so drawn into the characters. especially if you've seen the first movie.

Janet Jackson's acting in this movie was PHENOMENAL. I've never considered her a bad actress, but i have never seen her this good. she has to win an award for this movie! if she doesn't I'm gonna stab a bitch lol. they sad that this movie was in the process of shooting when her brother Michael died. i believe that she used this movie to let some of her anger and frustration out.

I know some maybe tired of Tyler Perry's movies because they're all basically about the same thing, but CHIIIIIIIIIILE you have to see this one. if you see it and don't like it i will pay you however much you paid to see the movie... Not really, but just see the movie Dolls!!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog