BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kimo Gets Kenny's Stamp of Approval!






I don't consider myself the King of photography or anything, but i KNOW a good photo when I see it. OK, so today i was on Facebook to reply to a comment someone left on my wall. While doing so i saw that my friend, Kimo, had a new photo album. i went and looked the photos and BOY was i blown away. He always takes great photos, but there was something about this album that just blew me away. I just HAD to post a blog about it. The photos(seen above) are just that special. The quality of the photos are PHENOMENAL! The outfit he's wearing seems to blend seamlessly with the location he is in. The lighting fits the feel of the photo BRILLIANTLY. and the model, himself, knows how to pose in a fucking photo. the poses are like the cherry on top of a PERFECT sundae.

I also have to give props to the photographer. According to Kimo, her name is Rosa Le Blanc. Well Rosa, I'd like to thank you for capturing these amazing photos! You did an awesome job!

Kimo also wrote this poem titled "Magnum Opus". It's amazing poem too. hope you Dolls like it :)

*I dedicate this to all my lovely friends, my family, my lovingly sweet little brother, Nikkos. I know that even if there is no future Big love for me, I will always have you. I am so humbled and thankful for that. There is no greater love on Earth than your love. And I am always refining and bettering myself and my love for you, it is my Magnum Opus (my greatest work) ♥


From the rocks it grew
Up to the Heavens, back to you,
Upon the wings of butterflies
It formed a bee line.

From the spring it surfaced,
Brimming with youth, with purpose.
My faith renewed, my eyes reopened
Upon my vila and my rye.

You are my lotus blooming,
Sweet and pure, never quavering
Under the eye of opposition;
You are love personified.

Like tendrils you clung to me
To bind a sacred ribbon ceremoniously.
You’ve made me one with nature;
Your love was crystallized.

Sweet angelic forms
Dance in the light;
Sea foam, bubbles
And drifting tides,
Valleys sink in
And mountains rise --
Platonic perfection;
Love was meant to be mine.

I’ll nurture all your elements,
Hone your fire, water your plants,
Sweep all the dust from your welcome mat;
My love was meant to be yours.

I’ll paint the dawn in your sky,
I’ll hum the wind, illuminate the light,
I’ll write your lefts; your secrets untouched.
Love shall be my greatest work
Because you loved me first.

1 comments:

Aikimo said...

Oh my... oh my. I am seriously fighting back tears. This is so amazing to me, the recognition. I'm shocked and speechless and so appreciative! I can't even get my words together LOL!

Thank you for adding me to your blog, I put a lot of thought into my photos... the location, the emotion involved, the lighting, and the editing.

If I ever become something big and ever get awards for what I do... I don't if I'll be able to take it. Lol!

Search This Blog