BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

There's a New Nightmare on Elm St.





In honor of the new "Nightmare On Elm Street" movie(out tonight), I've decided to take on a new persona in some new photos.

"Kenny Krueger will be your best and last wet dream. The second you fall asleep Kenny Kruger appears, fully nude with sex appeal that can not be ignored. He seduces you into having sex with him and before you know it, you're naked as well. you're having the best sex you've ever had and once you begin to climax, Kenny Krueger kills you."


I would have had more pics, but my camera broke :(. anyway, I hope you guys like the pics I posted and go see "Nightmare on Elm St." tonight. I know I will.

1 comments:

Aikimo said...

You know that I, of course, the photos and the little excerpt that goes along with them. Kenny Krueger is a sexy beast!!!

I shall... no... I MUST see this movie!!!

Search This Blog