BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey, Dolls!


Hey, Dolls! How is everyone? I've been away for a lil while just hanging with the bf and trying to get my school work done. How a pretty busy weekend and trying to get everything to calm down a bit. I promise that I wont disappear like I have before when things got to busy. I'm still going to try and get at least 3 posts a week in lol. May not be a lot, but on a busy week that may be all I can do. School is fine I guess, I just have 2 essays I need to get in by Friday... smh I hate History classes! LOL anyway, the pic above is me and my camera shy bf. 3 forces were against me in that pic: Bad lighting, him being camera shy, and I was moving too damn much. I'll get a better one for you nosy humans out there lol. Well IO'm off to take a shower and get my day started. Have a good one, Dolls! BYL

0 comments:

Search This Blog