BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why Did Beyonce Decide to Give Me So Much Life?










It's as if Beyonce woke up and said "You know what? I'm gonna give Kenny so much life, he just might die!" I can't believe my eyes right now. Beyonce has done some AMAZING photo shoots, but nothing this daring and edgy. I love the pics it's a side of B I haven't seen before. I know it's a shoot for her clothing line "House of Dereon", but I feel this should also be a bridge to take this edginess to her next album; Just my opinion. I am just in AWE of these photos, I can't stop obsessing over them. Those tats, That blonde hair, it's all just one big ball of Happiness!!! I need to find out where to get those fake tat's from. My creative juices are flowing :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bey is trying to make us have sex with her. It's working. Blonde goes so well on her.

Search This Blog