BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

You Only Hang With Me When I'm What You Want Me To Be?



Chris Crocker posted this video today and I completely agree with everything he said in the video. He decided to cut his hair and dress a bit more masculine, but I still liked him when he was more feminine. No matter what he looks like, I like him because of his personality; isn't that how it should be?  Why do we focus so much on whats on the outside and basically leave the inside to rot? Maybe it's because of the lack of confidence we have within ourselves. before I built my confidence to be what it is today, I wouldn't be caught dead hanging around a guy that dressed femininely, but now I don't care at all. We focus so much on what other people will think or what they'll say and it really takes away your ability to take the good this world has to offer. People are going to either hate you or love you, you can't do too much about it. There are tons of people that don't like me simply because I am who I am, but do you think I'm going to change for them? If you don't like me you don't have to be around me(That's one less fake person I need in my life). I remember when I first started wearing makeup I lost a friend because he said "Make up is for girls. stop wearing it or we can't be friends!", I cut him out of my life so quickly. FIRST OF ALL, Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or can not do? Secondly, makeup is to emphasize or enhance your beauty, It's society that labeled it to be for girls. Kenny K. Royal does what he wants to do, you don't like it? BYE!

It's disgusting to me how people will only want to hang around you if you play into their image of what you should look like. If you wear anything that is not to their standard, it's a problem. If I don't want to hang around you, it's not because of your looks, it's because of your personality. I don't like hanging around loud and obnoxious people. Not because I don't want other people to think badly of me, it's because those types of people annoy me. If we walk into the mall and you're the LOUDEST person there, screaming acting a ghetto ass mess and being rude to people... Kenny is leaving you. I've said this before, I don't think anyone is above or below me, I treat everyone equally. I would never tell someone how they should or shouldn't act unless they asked my opinion. I'm not perfect and never will I claim to be, so how would I be suitable to tell someone who they should or shouldn't be?

That's basically the point of this blog. Don't judge someone because of the way they look or not hang around them because your afraid of what other may think of you being with them. If you don't like a person or don't want to be around them make sure it's because of your own opinion and not those of the people around you. That's just my opinion, you can either agree or disagree, I'm not forcing or pushing my views upon anyone. Anyway, I have more writing to do, Dolls. Blog ya later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah I love C.Crocker the way he was comfortable. He look good here too but nah you can tell he was more comfortable before and I loved the way he was.

Anonymous said...

I love him. He does what he wants and that is fine by me.

Search This Blog