BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Keys, You May Want to Leave Nicki Alone. This Bitch is Your Problem!



So we all know Nicki Minaj's biggest hater is basically doing nothing, but... hating on Nicki Minaj. While she is STILL doing that, nicki is making more money and on her grind to a level she may never see. So her point is? To get publicity basically, that's what I see. Anyway, last night my friend posted a link on twitter of this rapper named "Shy Lady Heroin" and she went OFF on Keys. I thought Keys went hard on Nicki, but this girl went even HARDER, in my opinion. I wonder what Keys is going to say about this. Hopefully she gets some new fucking material instead of coming for Nicki as hard as she did with her hatin ass. Just watch the vid and decide. It's pretty good. i wanna hear more from her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooooo! Yes girl! All dat hatin ish? Nobody likes that bulls***. I'm likin this girl...

Anonymous said...

I don't like Keys but she can flow. Now for that Sponsor video, I can't....

Kenny K. Royal said...

That sponsor video SUCKED! I don't like Keys either. I don't respect people that try to get famous by putting down someone else's name.

Search This Blog