BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tyra and I Think So Much Alike :)



So last night I was writing down some new photo shoot concepts and I got a couple ideas for a shoot I've been wanting to do for a very long. Everyone has insecurities and things they consider to be flaws about themselves. Learning to embrace those flaws and get over the insecurities will do you so much good. That's basically what the whole shoot will be about "Loving the Skin Your In" and trust me, it takes a lot to get there. Some people think that I don't really have insecurities because I don't seem to talk about the, but I have SOOO many. Hopefully, me putting my own flaws and insecurities out there, it'll help someone else learn or try to embrace the beauty in their own flaws.

That's basically what my role model, Tyra Banks, did in her new photo shoot and theme for her "Magaline" I swear I didn't know about all of that when I started jotting down ideas last night. I was really thinking like Tyra y'all; I just love that so much! I hope I can get my shoot done soon :) BYL, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog