BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

11 Year Old Gilr Gvies Birth on Her Wedding Day


This has got to be the WEIRDEST story I've heard all year. An 11 year old girl named, Kordeza Zhelyazkova, went into labor during her wedding. She is now married to a 19 year old boy named, Jeliazko Dimitrov. It gets even weider. They met at a play ground when he saved her from a bunch of bullies and a week later she was pregnant. She didn't even know she was pregnant until her grandmother saw she was putting on weight. She said "I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers". She also was quoted saying "I used to play with my toys, but now she is my toy. She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must
grow up. I am not going back to. I am a mother now." Is that not sad? 11!!!? The baby's daddy said he didn't know the girl was 11 he thought she was 15 and she didn't tell him how old she really was. He also faces up to 6 years in prison for having sex with a minor. He said "I'm scared. I want to look after my wife and child. Instead I may be going to prison.". This little girl isn't even a teenager yet and she's already married and
a mother? She didn't even know what sex is so how did he not know she was too young? She said "I haven't had sex education classes and I didn't know how to get pregnant. I'd never had a boyfriend and I'd never
heard of condoms.". In his defense, she doesn't look 11, AT ALL! What the hell is in the water over there? He looks older than 19 and she looks older than 11. This story is just too much for me. I didn't even know girls could get pregnant at that age. Lol, too bad for her. She's not gonna even get to experience high school, let alone middle school. I understand all places don't have the same way of life as we do, but seriously? A baby and married at 11? Her family is happy for her and the grandmother said they have kids young. So I guess more power to them. But I would lose my mind if my daughter came home from the playground at
school talkin about she pregnant. Lol... this is killing me right. I gotta go haha.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well these other countries can get pretty radical that's all I have to say

Search This Blog