BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Does Anyone Remember "Stripperella"?



OMG, does anyone remember that cartoon "Stripperella" that was out like in 2003? Pamela Anderson was the voice of the character and the character was made by Stan Lee, the Creator of MANY comic book characters such as the Xmen, Dare Devil and more. ANYWAY, I was up at like 2 in the morn and by accident saw that a marathon of the cartoon was airing on its original network, Spike TV. I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY lol. the show is funny and just all around good, i love it. by 4 am i had to go to bed cuz i was just too damn tired. i hope they still show it tonight i really wanna see it. OK, I'm done with my lil rant about the show. if you guys ever get the chance go check it out online. hopefully you'll like it as much as me.

0 comments:

Search This Blog