BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Kenny K. Royal Poem- Love... No More!



You took me for granted,
you wasted my time.
talked all this shit
and filled my head with lies.

I gave you the best part of me
for almost 2 fuckin years.
I loved you and gave you all of me,
but loving you always brought tears.

I dont know why I did it,
staying around for all this time.
looking past all the bad signs!
I must of been outa my mind.

looking back on all this,
I know one good thing came out of it...
cuz I'll be DAMNED if I ever
let another nigga put me through this shit!

we had something good... we had something nice... and I bet you thought... I'd be there my whole life... sorry to correct you... but I need you to know... the love I give... won't be wasted on you anymore.

1 comments:

Aikimo said...

*snaps for you*

I so understand what this feels like... and I know you will get past it... and will continue being the beautiful person that you are! *hugglez*

Search This Blog