BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wendy's Hot Topics: Toni Braxton

Omg I knew no good would come from Toni Braxton kissing Trey Songs like that. I mean, the her husband was right there in the audience looking at her. Today Wendy spoke on how, according to Essence magazine, Toni Braxton and husband of 8 years have split. You better believe I think it was because of that kiss. She was so out of line with that kiss. If you're married for 8 years and have 2 kids you don't have any business kissing someone like that. And I understand it was supposed to be just for the performance but that was NOT just a performance kiss. That body language and the way they did it... smh, idk. It did not look right to me. But like Wendy said, there is two sides to every story. Maybe he did something that made her do it. But really she is wrong all day long, in my eyes.

0 comments:

Search This Blog