BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Would You Date Someone with HIV?

Pictures this:
You're on a romantic date with you're "lover". You've been casually dating for about 2 months now and you guys want to take it to the next level and become an official couple. Towards the end of the night he/she tells you that they have H.I.V/A.I.D's and wanted you to know before it went any further. Would you stay? Or would you drop them and leave?

I really wanna know what most people would do. I don't really know what I would do. I wouldn't automatically say "We can't be together". I mean there are ways to protect yourself if you have sex and it's not like they aren't human anymore after you know they don't have it. Depending on how into the person I was, I'd still date them. Honestly I would. I would just be SUPER careful if we did anything sexual. I have educated myself enough to how you can catch it so I won't be dramatic like most people are. I've seen stuff where a person with H.I.V/A.I.Ds cuts them self and everyone freaks out. There is no need for all that because just because they bleed doesn't mean you're gonna get it. And you can only get it through unprotected sexual activities and through dirty needles when using drugs.

I think if people educated themselves and stopped acting like just because someone has H.I.V or A.I.Ds, they're gonna kill everyone with one touch, people wouldn't lie about their status as much. But God forbid we actually educate ourselves in this country. God forbid we learn about what we don't understand and not hate it!

Why is Ignorance the main dish all around the world??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I tell you what kenny I wouldn't date a guy with aids because its too risky. I have indeed educated myself on the subject and I am still against dating a guy with ANY std not just HIV/AIDS. So that means no herpes, gonorrhea, warts, or chlamydia. Its different for me though because I have a vagina and those are internal and nasty vagina's might be the worse thing in the world.

Search This Blog