BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For the Love of... Get Real!

Why is VH1 doing this to us? All these fake ass love shows. Here is the formula to the shows: get 20 girls/men kiss all over each one, ridicule them for sleeping around when you're pretty much doing the same thing, pick one, if ratings are good leave them, make another season and repeat. If you show me 3 people that got together on a love show and have stayed together I will hush. But because I know you can't, I won't hold my breath. I usually watch the first episode of these shows but I never see the rest. Now New York(from The Flavor of Love) is so funny to me that I watch anything with her in it. Add New York to the mix and I'll watch your show.

What got me taking about this topic is the first episode of the second season of "For the Love of Ray J". He said he didn't stay with the first girl, "Cocktail", because he didn't feel like she was the girl for him. A.K.A his ratings were really high and he needed to make more money. This is too much. They always come up with some lame excuse as to why they aren't with the last person. Give me a break we all know the deal. Don't come at me with that bullshit saying "My show is real". Take that to the idiots that believe the hype. I'm not the one!

Has love died?
Is it a joke now? Smh

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I tooootally concur. I hate reality TV with a passion because I feel it insults my intelligence. I'm not an idiot and its no coincidence that none of these people end up together after the show. That's why I only watch good ol' fashioned scripted TV. Not to mention reality TV is somewhat scripted. My cousin was on America's next top model and she said it's all a crock of shit! So it's not just them dumb ass love shows it ALL of them. Because at the end of the day TV is about ratings and honestly reality is not all that interesting

Search This Blog