BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Korean Woman Fails Drivers Test 950 Times!!!!

This Lady is a fucking MESS! The lady in the picture up above is, Cha Sa-Soon, a 68 year old Korean woman who just now passed her written test for her drivers license... on the 950th try!! She needed a minimum of 60 points out of 100 and barely passed with exactly 60 points. She has spent more than $4,200 in application fees for the test and has been failing the test almost daily since April, 2005! I don't know about you all, but I'm HAPPY she doesn't live in America. She shouldn't be able to legally drive if she failed the test damn near 1,000 times. And on top of that she only got 60 points. I admire her commitment, because If I failed the test 10 times I would stop, so for her to go back 950 times is crazy. I hope she Never comes to America. That bitch can't drive and I know we're gonna see her in the news for Killing some people while driving. IF she ever get's her license that is.

0 comments:

Search This Blog