BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wendy's Hot Topics: Paris Hilton

Omg who saw Paris Hilton on Wendy today? I know I did. Lol it was actually all by accident. I thought I had missed Paris on the show already because I've missed like 2 weeks of her show. But, this morning I watched and was SOOO happy that I didn't miss it.

Anyway, they talked about a lot, but I just wanted to speak on what they said about Paris not living off of her parents money. I've known this for a while but you know haters don't take the time to educate themselves. Paris has a best selling book, an album that did fairly well, has been in a couple movies, a hair product line that is doing VERY well all over the world, has had a couple T.V shows, a clothing line, hand bags, she gets paid for appearances and on top of that she has deals all over the world that she gets paid for doing. Yeah, she gets her own money. She doesn't live off of her parents money. Yeah she stands to inherit millions of dollars but she has her own. I don't understand how people can see her doing all this stuff and still say she doesn't do anything to be rich and famous. She does more than the people that are saying the shit, I guarantee that!

Everybody has something to say, bad or good, so I guess it's just good to know people are talking about you. If you weren't doing anything relevant you wouldn't even be known. I love Paris! ♥ she's "Huge!" lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

and she has a perfume thats doing pretty awesome!! But she still needs to open them eyes man

Search This Blog