BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chris Brown's Album Cover

I am in LOVE with Chris Browns new album cover. But I've read comments on it from other sites and seems that other people aren't really feeling it. People just love to hate on him because of the whole thing with Rihanna. We all know he was wrong but he apologized and it's not like he's still beating on women. Give him another chance. Don't let his personal life cloud your judgement on his music career. This boy can really dance and sing. People just love to hate. It's a part of life. What are you gonna do? Lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

No Kenny you're wrong their my friend, if he had just slapped her then I'd be like ok bitch got outta line but he beat the FUCK outta her literally, poor thing will probably never fuck again. But seriously I will never support a man who puts his hand on a female because that is whats gay and unless she was in the process of trying to kill him their is no excuse! If Ike came out with an album after what he did to Tina Turner would you buy his record? CB can dance his ass off and his singing is okay but he fucked up he should have known better you can;t just be beating up people as a huge celebrity it will fuck your career down. I have no sympathy for him and I still think somebody should beat the royal shit outta him then maybe I'll change my mind. Plus his album cover looks really gay

Search This Blog