BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Why Can't a Nigga Try Something New?

Media Take Out and many other people, are still talkin shit about Chris Brown's album pictures. Sayin he looks gay and blah blah blah. When I see the pics he looks like some one tryin something new. The pictures are all cute and look really good. It seems like in the black community, when a guy tries to go beyond 5XL shirts and pants that sag to your knees, he is called gay and talked about like crazy. Which is so dumb. Even when the guy isn't gay. And if he is, WHO CARES? Not everyone wants to walk around with clothes that don't fit. I don't know if Chris Brown is gay and until he says he is I'm gonna believe he is straight. I wouldn't anyone believing anything about me, even if it's not that bad. The truth is the truth. And unless you're a guy that slept with Chris, you shouldn't be makin false accusations.

Ok I'm done! Lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Kenny you're only saying that because you are a gay male. I am a straight girl and I like my men to appear straight. He could still wear fitted clothes and not look so gay. My sweety wears fitted clothes and looks very masculine. CB does look rather homo in this picture no ifs ands or buts about it

Search This Blog