BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

You Thought Britney Spears Sang Live? HA!

I don't know what gave the concertgoers in Australia the assumption that Britney actually sang live. EVERYONE that knows of her knows she hasn't sang live... EVER! Lol, I love Britney and always has since 1999, but the truth of the matter is when she performs live, she lip-synch's. I don't like it but hey, it's what she does. As long as her songs are hot and she's still dancing amazingly, I don't really care. It's like something America has come to expect from her. Obviously, the Australian people don't feel the same as I do. People were walking out during her show and thought the show was "Lackluster" over all. OUCH, sounds like Australia isn't having this Lip-synching bull, Brit Brit!

I never expect a REALLY good LIVE performance from anyone now a days except, Beyoncé. But now Lady Gaga has been giving me a lot of good performances, so I know I can count on her. OH and Christina Aguilera too. Not for dancing, just her amazing voice. :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog